Schedule your next trip to include the nationally acclaimed Museum of Appalachia!
Experience the sights, sounds and tastes of history with a group tour or a special group package!
Standard Group Tour – $15.00 per person (for groups of 20 or more)
- includes a self-guided tour of the Museum’s spectacular grounds and collections
- for groups of less than 20, please see our regular admission rates
- our museum restaurant is open daily serving hot lunch from 11am-2pm
- our museum gift shop offers a variety of hand-made crafts and locally resourced gifts.
Old Appalachia Package – $34.95 per person (all inclusive – for groups of 30 or more)
- includes a Southern style buffet served in our spacious and comfortable banquet hall
- One hour of live, authentic old-time music performed from the banquet hall stage
- Self-guided tour of the museum grounds and collections
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner options available.
For more information please contact Courtney Beard at (865) 494-7680 or by email at email@example.com
Other things to consider when planning your trip:
- We are only 15 minutes from Knoxville and within an hour or so from Pigeon Forge, Townsend, Sevierville and Gatlinburg!
- You can make a day trip out of a visit to the Museum along with visits to the nearby Norris Dam and State Park, Lenoir Museum, and the 19th century Rice Grist Mill, all within 15 minutes of us.
- For longer trips, there is lodging within two miles and convenient lodging in nearby Knoxville as well.