You are invited to play an important role in preserving our region’s Southern Appalachian heritage by becoming a member of the Museum of Appalachia family. Your partnership with the Museum will help us preserve and maintain our extraordinary collection of rural and pioneer artifacts and expand our educational programs.
General Membership Benefits Include:
- One year free admission to the Museum
- Free admission to our Sheep Shearing Days, July 4th Celebration and Anvil Shoot, “Days of the Pioneer” Antique Show, A Candlelight Christmas, and more
- Free periodic newsletter, member recognition in the newsletter, and your own personalized membership card
The satisfaction of knowing that your partnership with the Museum will help us preserve and maintain our extraordinary collection of rural and pioneer artifacts and expand our educational programs for generations to come.
We’re now including Smithsonian Membership with your Museum membership!
- 12 issues of Smithsonian magazine
- Discounts on all Smithsonian catalog purchases
- Savings at all the Smithsonian Museum gift shops
- Free admission to the Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum in New York City
- Members-only travel options
- Personalized membership card
- Savings online at SmithsonianStore.com